That's right: for the first time ever, a white guy is going travelling in South America. Read about my adventures as I travel the continent and try my best not to steal or conquer anything.

August 22, 2006

So, about the blog . . .

I don't think there's much reason in keeping it around. I'm home now, and doubt I'll find much to post about, not that anything I could dig up would be very good anyway. So thanks to everyone who read and commented; I very much appreciate the interest that everyone took. All the best.

Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Peer said...

You're sweet Tilly; I'll let you suscribe to my newsletter. But I will miss your comments and your concern.

9:53 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there from Ireland. This is a really good blog. Trying to research for my own impending trip and I somehow stumbled across this little gem. Great stuff man. And it says you're a banker?

8:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home