That's right: for the first time ever, a white guy is going travelling in South America. Read about my adventures as I travel the continent and try my best not to steal or conquer anything.

February 08, 2006

A belated thank you

I definitely owe a thank you to everyone who came out on Feb. 4 for my little gathering. As predicted, there was no self-important speech-making, and there were no shots (thank goodness), but instead just a collection of excellent people, all of whom got along very well and all of whom I'm proud to call my friends. Special thanks to my dad for strolling in, picking up a round for the whole group, staying for thirty minutes, and then, regrettably, hitting the road. That was classy.


This is but a small selection of the 100+ people who so kindly came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home